Saturday 24 May 2014

Mobile Offices in Beaconsfield and Rosebery


Henry Hill with Ron Hoenig MP & one of Ron's volunteers
Many thanks to all those residents from Rosebery and Beaconsfield that popped in at my Mobile Offices today. Mobile Offices are an important part of my work in order to be accessible to all those who live in the State Electorate of Heffron.

I try to pick locations close to where residents live, that way they can show me first hand the problems that they might be having. Many residents just pop down to say hello, some just stop when they see my posters at a particular location.

The most pleasing visit today was a visit from 94 year old Henry Hill at Turruwul Park, Rosebery this morning. Henry just popped down to say hello. He expressed concern he needed a walking frame as he had a sore hip. He was spritely, entertaining and quite thought provoking. This is really the best part of being an MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment