Sunday 3 February 2013

Mobile Office in Kingsford and Pagewood

A big thank you to all those residents who braved the chilly winds this morning to come along and have a chat to me and Botany Bay Deputy Mayor George Glinatsis at my mobile office in Kingsford near Retravision and Mutch Park, Pagewood. 

It was great to get your feedback and to learn of your concerns. Being a Local Member is a two-way conversation. I need your input so that I can do the best job on your behalf. It is also important that we get to know each other so next time you receive my letter in your mail box don’t hesitate to pop along and say hello. 

Some of the issues raised with me to-day included aircraft noise, concerns with Housing Commission maintenance, concerns regarding education cuts, appearance of local area, development and bus time tables. It was a very productive four hours. 

Again, thank you to all those who came along. 

If you missed me today please don’t hesitate to contact my Electorate Office at any time on 96998166 or email me at heffron@parliament.nsw.gov.au

I will be holding regular mobile offices throughout the electorate at times outside office hours to enable those who work to have direct access. As I move around the electorate I will letter box each area advising those residents of times and locations.
Ron Hoenig at his Mobile Office, Mutch Park, Pagewood

No comments:

Post a Comment